Captionpalooza 2011: photo 2

June 23, 2011 | By Brent Almond | MAKING MEMORIES

Why is everything a phone to a baby? Especially since we hardly ever TALK on our phones… If JJ should be emulating anything, it would be checking Facebook (Daddy) or checking scores (Papa). So… I guess picking up a random object and poking it a bunch of times. Doesn’t make for quite as cute a photo, does it?

Captionpalooza 2011: photo 2

comments

11 responses to “Captionpalooza 2011: photo 2”

1. James T. Rhodes says:

“Hey, do you deliver?”

If a truckload of pancakes and Cheerios show up at our door, I’ll know who ordered them! šŸ™‚

2. Maureen says:

Get daddy out of that meeting!

HA! Very likely. By the way, he calls the phone “Da” because the only person he sees using the phone is his daycare provider. And she’s usually talking to one of his “Da”s. šŸ™‚

3. “Hello? No, I’m sorry… the person you are looking for isn’t in right now.. call back in about 18 years. K! Bye!”

4. Lisa says:

” Yes I am so sorry but Brent isn’t here right now, he is having “personal time (whatever the heck that is), Can I take a message and have him call you back?” “Oh I see, well in that case you can deliver the keg anytime after 9pm they should be asleep by then.”

Oh God, please spare me from this for at least a few more years!

• Lisa says:

Oh Brent it will be happening before you know it! I have a feeling he and Stone will be planning parties together! (If Stone is anything like his mama we only have about 12 more years to prep them!)

5. James T. Rhodes says:

I miss the time when my kids were young like this (tears in eyes)!

šŸ™‚ And it’s helpful for me to look at them too, as it gives me strength for the more frustrating moments.